ONE word: "OUCH!" (new micros)

Looks great. 7 hours, I don't know how one can sit that long but if there is good girl talk it could be fun.
I keep seeing younger girls who seem to go on the trips to the islands getting their hair braided (maybe 10-20 braids) and it looks cute. My one neighbor's little girl had the whole front of her hair done with braids going back and they were just perfect. I asked her if it hurt getting it done and she said she still has a headache....
A older friend of mine had that Bo Derek beach braid look done when she went to Puerto Rico and it was done nice but she did get a lot of strange looks, being blond and blue eyes and over 40 it was a shock to see.

Looks great. 7 hours, I don't know how one can sit that long but if there is good girl talk it could be fun.
I keep seeing younger girls who seem to go on the trips to the islands getting their hair braided (maybe 10-20 braids) and it looks cute. My one neighbor's little girl had the whole front of her hair done with braids going back and they were just perfect. I asked her if it hurt getting it done and she said she still has a headache....
A older friend of mine had that Bo Derek beach braid look done when she went to Puerto Rico and it was done nice but she did get a lot of strange looks, being blond and blue eyes and over 40 it was a shock to see.
:roflmfao:
I was supposed to take the aspirin BEFORE I got it done. But I forgot. LOL! I wanna see others ppl braids too. Anyone else wear braids or french twists?

Oh Lord. Just watch. in a year or so, people will be braiding 3 hairs together, wearing jeweler's loupes.

It does look beautiful, but nothing that pulls hair that tight can be good for you.

I find myself sounding increasingly like those old ladies who used to sit out on their porches and go on about how scandalous it was to see girls in "th' shawt dresses."

3 years?! Great googlymoogly! I could never wear braids that long. It's just a summer thing for me. The first few days are heck but after that the pain is gone. Like I plan on getting them styled this week because they dont hurt anymore. I really got them because I think I'm about to go natural. My hair grows faster in it's natural state.

Fendi your hair looks awesome! The braids look so tight and crisp.

My boyfriend locked my hair earlier this summer and it took almost 20 hours. I wanted the locks to be very small so it took FOREVER. My scalp was bright red for WEEKS after that. It hurt so bad and throbbed like you wouldn't believe. Then I took them out about a month later because they turned out to be more maintenance than unlocked hair! That also took about 20 hours and was extremely painful.