One way to scam maybe? Need help.. :(

In this situation, I would actually leave a positive. It seems that the seller is being very reasonable, even offering to send a replacement. Sounds like the seller has had decent communication with you, and it's really not their fault if something gets lost in transit. I would definitely leave positve if the seller refunds you quickly after you request it on the 16th. I would say something along the lines of "item lost in transit, good communication, seller refunded promptly." That's just my opinion though! HTH!

Last edited:
Thank you Denverite! :smile: Yes, I'll consider that! I appreciate opinions on this.. Maybe what bothers me, is that he has earlier feedback about this..I'm not the first one who's package won't arrive. But the email I showed here is solid proof of shipment right? He has actually sent the item? :hrmm:

You see..I've heard about sellers who sell stuff without having the item..then after auction they try to find it..I was thinking maybe he did not get the item, and blames it on the post office?

^^ The package getting misrouted is not the seller's fault though. Have him refund you if it doesn't arrive 5 days before your PP claim date passes, then just buy it again. It sounds like he may have more of the item you ordered, but if you don't feel comfortable with it, don't buy it from him again. I would probably ask him to use a better shipping method the second time around, and he will likely comply.

Oh the wait... I know from experience how annoying this can be!
If it's any comfort let me tell you that I have waited up to three weeks for airmail parcels from the UK. I live in Austria, so there's not much difference in the time it should take to both our countries. Once an order has even been missent to Australia (like Austria was short for Australia - oh how I hate that) and obviously needed a wee bit longer to finally reach me!?

And if it really doesn't turn up, you'll get at least a refund. Not your first choice, after all you wanted the item, but better than nothing.

I promised some updates, and the verdict. I contacted the seller a few days ago about the refund, and he refunded promptly (full amount) :smile:

My mother said that he probably did not send it at all, but I have the shipment receipt, therefore the package is probably somewhere traveling the world :smile:

I will have to buy it from another seller or something.. But I'll leave this seller a positive feedback with facts about the situation :smile:

Thank you all for your comments and comfort! It's difficult sometimes to communicate with a seller in a foreign language, when you have no idea what he means, and your imagination starts going wild :biggrin: It's true you should give people the benefit of the doubt! :heart::heart: