One Two Three

Slowhand

O.G.
Feb 12, 2009
It's taken a while but at last I have managed to get some pics of my 3 latest arrivals - although the one of the Chocolate Roxanne does not do her justice at all. She is a beauty IRL .:yahoo:

Teal Antony is looking good even after his near death experience - and if anything I prefere him with a bit more character and less new looking.

The Old Lady is about 20 years old and in fantastic vintage condtion. I don't think the seller was too please to see her go for £46.99 - but I was :graucho:

Attachments

• Mul1.JPG
    Mul1.JPG
    131.1 KB · Views: 60
  • Mul2.JPG
    Mul2.JPG
    113.7 KB · Views: 52
  • Mul3.JPG
    Mul3.JPG
    148.4 KB · Views: 64
Yay, atlast you have a stunning choc roxy, its stunning.

I really like your vintage mulberry too, it looks in amazing condition.

How is your teal antony fairing after its holidays? I really like that colour and would love to see it IRL.

Hope you are enjoying your purchases however we do need modeling pics. Xx

Three lovely bags Slowhand! I can see that Roxy looks amazing, the leather looks fantastic!

Your vintage bag is very pretty and unique and teal Antony looks pretty goof for having a near death experience!

Your new additions look fab slowhand! And Mr Ant seems to have come through his ordeal without the need for therapy...
Choc Roxy is a gem and well done on your vintage find!

Beatiful trio, Slowhand! Lovely leather on choc roxy -does it have the darker hardware as well? Looks a bit darker than 'usual' in the pics. Great bargain for that lovely old lady, and teal Antony looks like he came very well out of the near death experience. I love the colour! Haven't seen a Mulberry in this colour before, I think. A very lovely colour for Antony.

Thank you all for the lovely comments about my eclectic bunch of bags.

Lillemy - yes the h/w on Roxy is bronze - I think it goes very well.
The Antony has darkened after his drowning to a beautiful colour and texture .