One Tree Hill Season 8

I never really warmed to Peyton, plus after the whole Chad Michael Murray vs Sophia Bush thing, I really started to dislike him, so that ruined the Lucas character for me too - I just saw him as just one big ol jerk.

Not happy with this season - it is too mushy and all perfect. I can't understand what is going on with Clay and Quinn, why aren't they bothered about psycho girl, I mean where is she?!

I stopped watching One Tree Hill because of how absurd it got. But I've been really bored lately so I've been catching up on a few of the episodes.

It's actually been kind of cute & funny, surprisingly.

^I just moved and don't yet have a job, so Ive recently caught up watching online.

I don't mind Lucas and Peyton being gone- I would have liked it if Peyton showed up at Brooke's wedding, though. I definitely like some characters more than others, though. I like Brooke and Julian a lot- I was heartbroken when they didn't get the baby. I really liked the bachelorette party episode- crazy stuff like that used to happen all the time!

I was really attached to the show in the earlier seasons, and I'll probably keep watching until it ends. But I am glad that the second half of this season has seemed more interesting than the first half was!

Actually this show got way better lately, I stopped watching a while back with all the drama about brookes business being in trouble and the julians movie drama it had got a bit lame IMO. But I watched one a while ago and got really into it again. Everyone should watch the hen night one, that episode was just so funny and the car crash one was amazing too.

This show is my guilty pleasure, even though half the time it makes me cry. Last week when Brooke shared her big news, I was so happy for them...I think this storyline has been really well thought-out and the chain of events seemed very natural. I didn't watch much of S6 or 7 bc it was too soap-y, but I agree that the last half of this season has been very strong. I hope it gets renewed!

This show is my guilty pleasure, even though half the time it makes me cry. Last week when Brooke shared her big news, I was so happy for them...I think this storyline has been really well thought-out and the chain of events seemed very natural. I didn't watch much of S6 or 7 bc it was too soap-y, but I agree that the last half of this season has been very strong. I hope it gets renewed!

I agree! This is the Tree Hill that I've been waiting for. Not campy, not dramatic, not over-the-top.

Yep. And next week is the season finale, and might also be the series finale, in case it isn't renewed.

Loved all the outdoor scenes in tonight's episode. Wilmington is such a pretty place, and a great little town to spend the weekend in.