One Tree Hill Season 8

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Anybody watching Season 8? Saw there's a thread for Season 7 but none for Season 8!

2. I'm still watching! I'll always be an OTH fan but this season is really pushing it. It's boring but I won't give up on the show just yet. It was pretty boring last season as well until the crazy ex came back and shot Quinn and Clay, lol.

I honestly keep waiting for Dan Scott to come back and create some drama. I'm bored with everyone...

3. ^I agree. I hope this is the final season. It has become really boring, and they should just end it right. They should bring back Lucas & Peyton (but due to $ they didnt)...

4. I love OTH, but this season isn't seasn "GR8" like some people are calling it. It's ridiculously over the top, to the point where it's stupid. Ghost-like Quinn + Clay? No thanks.

5. Just like Prison Break 3

6. Really? I loved that show! Wenthworth Miller is so HOT!!! Is that why they ended it? I never knew that.

7. I know it sounds really bad, but was a bit annoyed quin and clay survived, they are such an annoying perfect couple and why aren't they worried about crazy girl who shot them, maybe I missed something here?

I liked the episode cross over with life unexpected, it was better than I thought it would be:smile:

8. You definitely missed something...Quinn has been having nightmares, she was seeing Katie when she really wasn't there, was hiding a gun in her dresser. They're worried but I am assuming she's locked up..

9. It reminds me of the crazy nanny plot.

10. i watched the first episode of this season and that's about it.... not desire to watch any other episodes.

11. I'm still watching.... hoping it gets better.

12. ^^ And it's not better! I've been watching and this last week's ep I used my DVR to fast forward most of it. So BORING. I wasn't even interested in the scene's for next week.

13. I know the best thing about the show at the moment is the music, other than that really dull!

14. The music is always great.

I am a huge OTH fan and this season is a bit lackluster - but I am hoping for it to pick up and find a better plot! BRING back Lucas and Peyton pleaseee

15. I've watched all the episodes so far but missed last nights. Does anyone know where I can stream it? It's not on the CW site yet or on hulu!