One tough cat

Why do they have to continue with the horrible gas chamber??? I guess because it is cheaper? I am a realist and I know there are not nearly enough homes for all the homeless pets but can't they euthanize them more humanely? Is the shot so expensive? There has to be a better way. These stories make me sad and sick. :cry: I hope that cat has a wonderful, long life. I'm glad she made it.

There might more pets saved if they would outlaw breeders. It sickens and infuriates me that people patronize these jerks instead of adopting from a shelter rescue.
I didn't even click on the link.....it would upset me too much.

Some kind of description of stories like these and not just a non-descript link would be helpful.

Now that others have said what the story is about, I will not be clicking the link.

honestly, when I saw the thread title, I thought it was about a cat who'd destroyed a house or something....you know, funny cat stuff. sorry if my comments upset anyone.

honestly, when I saw the thread title, I thought it was about a cat who'd destroyed a house or something....you know, funny cat stuff. sorry if my comments upset anyone.

i was thinking the same thing.

i thought there's a new policy that the shelters will capture those strays and spay/neuture them and return them back to street....

No, your comments didn't upset me at all. That is the whole point of my post, being that only a link was posted with no indication of what the article was about, I also thought it was probably a cute story and would have clicked the link only to be horrified.