One thing you like and one thing you dislike about your S.O...

Like: He's honest as the day is long, and genuinely considers my well-being.
Dislike: He has a hard time seeing things from alternate perspectives, and tends to overreact negatively to behaviors he doesn't understand.

Obviously, there's to him than that, but I think those would be at the top of the list.

i don't like the fact that he smokes when he drinks..
i love that he is always thinking of ways to grow- whether it has to do with is business, our relationship, etc..

I like (love!) that he makes our relationship his top priority

I dislike that he falls asleep watching TV in the early evenings - that's our quality time, dude! :lol:

I love how he keeps me on my toes...there is always excitement up his sleeve...I don't remember him even once in 14 years coming home, turning on the TV, and watching sports, playing video games, etc...everything he does...we do together!
I don't like that he always hangs up the phone on me...when we are in an argument, he says what he has to say, and then hangs up...apparently this trait is hereditary, as his family does the same thing, and so does our son!!!

LIKE: that he is the smartest and most honest person I have ever known

DISLIKE:His strong aversion to my handbags...hence the name PHH..LOL...he literally cringes at the sight of a new bag..so sad.

Like: he indulges me in all my whims and fancies, like my shopping addiction, and he watches Sex & the City, Desperate Housewives and CSI with me, episode after episode :lol:

Dislike: he refuses to go outside smoke, even though we live on the first floor and we can practically trip over our front stoop when we step out of our apartment. so he smokes in the bathroom :mad:

Like: he is so considerate and always concerned about making me happy. Whatever he does, he always thinks about its effect on my happiness first!

Dislike: he can be too nice to some of his friends who don't deserve it and he's often too soft on them. I wish he could just tell them off straight in the face.

Like: He is all about our family, always thinking of us and making us happy. If I or the kids want something, he will make it happen somehow. It may not be today or next week or next month, but he never forgets and will find a way to get it for us. On one of our first dates we talked about fun things to do and he mentioned wanting to one day take me on a boat cruise. On our 2nd year anniversary, he picked me up after work, had a pretty dress in the car for me to change into, and then surprised me with that cruise.

Dislike: Smoking

likes: he loves me for who i am! AND he doesnt care how i dress!
dislikes: he's started smoking again after 1.5 months of quitting AND he just sorta grunts when he sees me holding a new bag!!!

LOL - sorry i couldnt just type one!!! hehehe!

well since i don't so much have a real SO, i'll do it about my unboyfriend -

like: (honestly, it's hard for me to narrow it down) he's completely unselfish with me in basically every way you can think of.
dislike: the overwhelming physical distance between us

amanda said:
well since i don't so much have a real SO, i'll do it about my unboyfriend -

like: (honestly, it's hard for me to narrow it down) he's completely unselfish with me in basically every way you can think of.
dislike: the overwhelming physical distance between us

Okay, okay, mine is my unboyfriend, too. Gosh, Amanda, you and your obsession with accuracy...