One Secret Shame

littlepanda said:
I've watched a few of the Korean dramas here in Taiwan... but I don't know their English or Korean names. The ones I watched the most were 大長今 (the one that is about the nurse training in ancient korea) and 美妙人生 (a guy and a girl have a one night stand in Singapore and then end up having an adorable daughter back in Korea). IMO the k-dramas are better than most Taiwanese ones :shame:

edit: I just thought of some others I've watched.... forget the names though. One is about a young mother whose husband died and she has to raise the baby herself. Another is about golfers who are rivals. Then there's another one I watched for about 8 episodes, they went to Harvard or something?

(a guy and a girl have a one night stand in Singapore and then end up having an adorable daughter back in Korea). --- is this the wonderful life? i think iv watched this. heheh:lol:

they went to Harvard or something?-- i guess this is all about eve :graucho:
i agree with u, korean dramas are so0o0o0o popular all over the asia:P

twiggers said:
I watch Jerry Springer every morning that I'm at home.
I love watching Maury "Are You My Baby's Daddy?" shows...they're sooooooooooo funny:yes:

hahahah me too:roflmfao: i love it when the bell *tings* oooh what a great fight :roflmfao: hehehe... bt i really want to know if they were just on a script..:wtf:

lol Super.....I live near Chicago and hubby & I are going to try to go once!

A friend of mine went once...it was something about transvestites...she said it was hilarious...but that they basically lock the audience in the room so even if you're digusted you can't leave!

twiggers said:
lol Super.....I live near Chicago and hubby & I are going to try to go once!

A friend of mine went once...it was something about transvestites...she said it was hilarious...but that they basically lock the audience in the room so even if you're digusted you can't leave!

hahahaha:roflmfao: i love it when the bell *tings* and they start pulling each other's hair so0o0o funny! haha they even strip each other clothes, totally hilarious though..:roflmfao: :lol: they just end up beating each other.. hihihihihi:graucho: tell us what happend when u go there! im excited 4u hhihihihi:yahoo:

helenNZ said:
:jammin: me too!!! LOL... esp. when im at home on the computer i listen to them... it makes me feel silly - BUT happy!!!
I'll sing along to them when I'm driving. (I can harmonize with them pretty well, if I do say so myself.)

I also like 2ge+her.