One Secret Shame

1. Mine: I deeply enjoy watching the Dr. Phil show. :Push:

You?

2. I love the Jerry Springer show.

3. I love the Enquirer and Star tabloids...

Whenever I am in the UK I get giddy with excitement and buy all the trashy British rags in the airport to read!

4. I think South Park is hysterical.

Oh, and I wanted to add- I love the gawd-awful soap opera- Passions. Whenever I'm home from work, I have to watch it. It's soooo bad.

5. :lol: Me too!! :shame:

6. I try to catch As The World Turns at least once a week. even at work. have a little portable t.v.:shame:

7. I wish to God, House, MD was real!!!! I LOVE him!!!!

8. I tivo Days of our Lives everyday!!!

9. I like Real World/Road Rules Challenges and Parental Control!

10. Well, when I lived in the US I watched Dr. Phil, Oprah, and "A baby story" a lot :smile:

Now that I'm living in Germany, I watch a lot of Brit and Oliver :biggrin: Gotta love trash TV!!

11. wedding shows! and i'm already married. :smile:

and soaps and oprah. soaps are part of the reason i won't get cable. i get completely addicted.

12. 'Top gear' car show and 'Trisha'/'Jeremy Kyle' chat shows (british programs)....can't get enough of em..:shame: :lol:
    Oh and The Tyra Banks Show..:yes:

13. Oooh, I love the Tyra show too! Sometimes I'll watch it at 3:30 am and then watch the new one at 9:00. ...Yes, I may have issues.:shame:

I also loooove Big Brother. Thank God it's on three time a week.:wlae:

14. Shopping/spending money is a stress reliever for me.

15. ummm... I play Dungeons & Dragons. I try not to tell to many people that.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice