One product you love and one you hate

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Have learned a lot reading reviews here and on MakeupAlley. But have purchased some mistakes along with the winners:

Hate: NARS lipgloss in Orgasm. Sticky, glittery, emphasizes all the lines in my lips and my hair sticks to my mouth.

Love: Purpose Cleanser -- have used for years -- gentle and effective and never irritates my skin.

How about you?

2. hate: benefit hoola. i'm already very tan, and this made me dirty. i cant possibly imagine how this would look on paler skin tones

love: rose salve from smiths? and sodium PCA moisturizer from kiehls

3. I pretty much hate all acne products right now b/c none seem to be working:mad:

I'm currently loving HEMPZ moisturizing shampoo and conditioner:love:

4. Love: Dr Bronner liquid soap in lavendar and peppermint, Benefit Dandelion blush

Hate-CG face powder and avoid their lipstick it has lead in it!

5. love: valmont bio cellular serum
    hate: anything clinique :yucky:

6. Love: Lancome Adaptive foundation.
    Hate: Estee Lauder makeup...sorry, too "yellow" for my skintone...

7. Love: YSL Eclat Touche
    It lasts forever and I couldn't live without it.
    Hate: Chanel #5
    I know it's suppose to be the classic of classics but I just can't wear it. Maybe some people can carry it off but It just doesn't hang well on me...Or anyone I know.

8. Hate: NARS lipgloss in Orgasm. Makes me look pale.
    Love: Dior Show waterproof mascara.

9. LOVE: Sisley collagen & woodmallow night cream
    HATE: ...such a strong word...hmmmm....Jergens Daily Glow. Gave me a rash and its stinky.

10. Love:Chanel blush in Secret
    Hate: Estee Lauder lipstick&lipgloss

11. love: mac bronzer in golden - only a thin layer evens out my skintone and means i don't have to wear foundation in summer!

hate: biotherm products. made my skin dry, splotchy, and itchy!

12. Love: Anything Stila

Hate: ANything Chanel

13. love- Lancome Blush in Miel Glace'
    hate- Clinique eyeshadows

14. :nuts: Love: Creme de la Mer
    :hrmm: Hate: Chanel nail polishes

15. I've noticed that too! Chanel 5 smells really nice in the bottle, but just comes off as vaguely "soapy" on me, and loses it's scent very rapidly. I like some of the others though -- Coco, Chance, Allure and no. 22 -- but they are not my absolute faves.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice