One piece from Paris-Dallas?

PollyGal

Dec 30, 2009
Hi everyone,
I am a lover of all things Chanel and buy when I can - I totally love 😍 the new Paris - Dallas and want to add a piece of it to my small but growing collection!
Can I ask your opinion as to what is the 'stand-out' signature piece that will best represent the collection - it could be a bag, footwear or jewellery. Any help would be great! :biggrin:

My vote, I think, would be for one of the embossed boy bags - the ones that have the leaves/acorns pattern? I believe it comes in black and brown -- that's such a pretty bag. It also looks and feels so well-made! That's what I would get if I were going to spring for something from this collection!

My vote, I think, would be for one of the embossed boy bags - the ones that have the leaves/acorns pattern? I believe it comes in black and brown -- that's such a pretty bag. It also looks and feels so well-made! That's what I would get if I were going to spring for something from this collection!

OMG I saw brown embossed boy bag last weekend. Stunner piece :drool:

+1

one of the boys with the leaves on it

If you really want one that truly represents what Karl was showing, there are three that come to mind:

Attachments

• $bangcr - Copy.jpg
    $bangcr - Copy.jpg
    163 KB · Views: 304
  • $fringecr - Copy.jpg
    $fringecr - Copy.jpg
    122.5 KB · Views: 301
  • $loaded - Copy.jpg
    $loaded - Copy.jpg
    139.1 KB · Views: 294
If you really want one that truly represents what Karl was showing, there are three that come to mind:
Hadn't seen the double guns one before.

As far as wearability/practicality, i will agree with the ladies on the boy bag above. Here are three others to consider from this collection.

Attachments

• photo 1-14.JPG
    photo 1-14.JPG
    43.4 KB · Views: 247
  • photo 2-14.JPG
    photo 2-14.JPG
    31.1 KB · Views: 242
  • photo 3-6.JPG
    photo 3-6.JPG
    39.9 KB · Views: 243
Thanks so much - some lovely pieces and suggestions here - I had been leaning towards some jewellery and these shoe-boots but now maybe a bag?!?! :what::what:

Attachments

• 1403668994882.jpg
    1403668994882.jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 216
Thanks so much - some lovely pieces and suggestions here - I had been leaning towards some jewellery and these shoe-boots but now maybe a bag?!?! :what::what:

Those are definitely very Texan boots there...you might just have had your choice with the initial "go with the first thing as it's usually the best" epiphany.