One piece from Paris-Dallas?

PollyGal

Dec 30, 2009
Hi everyone,
I am a lover of all things Chanel and buy when I can - I totally love 😍 the new Paris - Dallas and want to add a piece of it to my small but growing collection!
Can I ask your opinion as to what is the 'stand-out' signature piece that will best represent the collection - it could be a bag, footwear or jewellery. Any help would be great! :biggrin:

Vaninnocent

May 30, 2012
Chicago, IL
My vote, I think, would be for one of the embossed boy bags - the ones that have the leaves/acorns pattern? I believe it comes in black and brown -- that's such a pretty bag. It also looks and feels so well-made! That's what I would get if I were going to spring for something from this collection!

Rami00

Feb 1, 2014
Montréal/Toronto
My vote, I think, would be for one of the embossed boy bags - the ones that have the leaves/acorns pattern? I believe it comes in black and brown -- that's such a pretty bag. It also looks and feels so well-made! That's what I would get if I were going to spring for something from this collection!
OMG I saw brown embossed boy bag last weekend. Stunner piece :drool:

PollyGal

Dec 30, 2009
Thanks so much - some lovely pieces and suggestions here - I had been leaning towards some jewellery and these shoe-boots but now maybe a bag?!?! :what::what:

Attachments

tutushopper

❤️ Lambskin Lover ❤️
Apr 13, 2012
Thanks so much - some lovely pieces and suggestions here - I had been leaning towards some jewellery and these shoe-boots but now maybe a bag?!?! :what::what:
Those are definitely very Texan boots there...you might just have had your choice with the initial "go with the first thing as it's usually the best" epiphany.