~*~One PCE bag and some outlet goodies~*~

Congrats Crystal!!!
The Crimson Sophia shoulder bag is very pretty!!! The scarves are very cute!!!
Lucky you and the great find of the Tribeca Planner!!! I love the Dice key fob too!!!
Enjoy all the your great finds!!!

Lynne :biggrin:

WoW Crystal, this bag suits you SO well!!! She looks awesome on you!!! The perfect size and fit! No wonder your DD loves it, my DS was all over the crisom sophia this morning, but i decided against her bkz of the gold hardware...
Dang, I tried to keep away from tpf and you're pic brought me right back to posting.... :S Anyways, that needed to be said!!! Gorgeous girl!!!

WoW Crystal, this bag suits you SO well!!! She looks awesome on you!!! The perfect size and fit! No wonder your DD loves it, my DS was all over the crisom sophia this morning, but i decided against her bkz of the gold hardware...
Dang, I tried to keep away from tpf and you're pic brought me right back to posting.... :S Anyways, that needed to be said!!! Gorgeous girl!!!
Aw renee i was so happy to see your post! I love the crisom sophia online, on the coach model its stunning!!!! Thanks so much lady :ghi5:

Congrats Crystal!!!
The Crimson Sophia shoulder bag is very pretty!!! The scarves are very cute!!!
Lucky you and the great find of the Tribeca Planner!!! I love the Dice key fob too!!!
Enjoy all the your great finds!!!

Lynne :biggrin:
Thanks Lynne, I love hitting the outlet when there so a good sale!
That was the ony Ttibeca Planner in the store and as soon i grabed it i saw everyone watching me...LOL