One pair to rule them all... Anyone familiar with Tieks Ballet Flats?

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I’m about to order my first pair of Tieks. What color do you think is s good neutral to wear with both Damier Ebene and Azur? My wardrobe is mostly neutrals.. denim,blacks, greys. I love the red ones but I’m thinking something more neutral for a first pair. Suggestions... anyone familiar with their colors?

2. Nothing wrong with red. My first two pairs of Tieks were in Burgundy and Ballerina Pink. Both colors worked well with my Damier Azur and Monogram LV purses. I like seeing a pop of color versus black or brown shoes. Tieks are wonderful. I think you will love wearing them.

3. Thanks so much... I guess I am leaning towards the red. What colors do you own?

4. I have three pairs. I have sweaty feet and live in Florida so they're disgusting after a year or so. Other than that, I love them.

5. Have you considered inserts? They have some with charcoal which could help solve a lot of the problem. I already use inserts in shoes when I can’t wear socks.

6. I have three pair and started with red, but I also have black patent and pewter. Definitely go with black or red for a pop of color.

7. Well I went with Camel and they are great. Perfect fit and sooo comfortable. Now I really want the red pair even more.

8. I have about ten pairs of Tieks. It is almost all I wear as I commute to a casual workplace. I have everything from plain matte black to rose gold and snake prints. I never have to break them in and I always get compliments. The red patent is currently on my wishlist as I just had to replace the black and snake print I wore into the ground.

9. It’s officially a new obsession. Camel, Ruby Red Patent, and Matte Black on the way. Nice companions to my favorite LV’s. IMG_1902.JPG IMG_1895.JPG