One outfit and one scarf, but which knot?

Which knot is best?

• Simple double knot

• Basic fold

• Secured with a Gavroche ring

• Butterfly knot

Results are only viewable after voting.
:smile:

MT...we will be necklace twins this weekend. I am going to pick that up with matching bracelet this weekend.

What size is your necklace.....I think I am getting the middle one.....it goes down to my bellybutton maybe?

Necklace twins with you GG, hooray! I wear mine all the time, it's such a great design. Didn't know they come in different sizes, the one I've got is 120cm long.

One day we will high five, just before pulling a cork out!

Mai Tai,

My take is a little different. Yes, you look lovely in all the photos - but the unfussiness and clean line of photo#2 allows you to glow, and the pattern of the scarf is so striking. I prefer the open neckline.

Might I just say, you're stunning. I also agree with the hair down sentiments. I feel that Knot 1 is the best, I don't like 2, just because it's slightly overwhelming. I don't like 3 because it feels air-hostessy (not that thats a bad thing, but personally...) and I don't like 4 as much as 1 because its slightly big and not as chic, as it has a slight element of playing dress up.

My opinion, in all honesty. But, no matter what way you wear it, you'll still look fantastic!

I voted for #4, but I also love it as a belt with hair down...a bit sexier, I think. One other suggestion, depending on the back of the dress; if it is an open back AND you wear your hair up, a butterfly bow with longer ties dangling down the back is very pretty. Gives you the impression of a choker in the front with the pizzazz in the back. You look beautiful in all of them, though!

doloresmia, littleblackbag, GG, ms p, boo1689, the_lvlady, hello, bella, Nola, seton, Polaremil, Roxane, gem, duchess, allaboutnice, Bijouxlady, MiaT, Rose, Kelly 32, eve, toonie, Encore Hermes, Vivek, and ck21 - thank you ladies for your vote, your lovely words and interesting comments - this has been such fun! :heart:

doloresmia I wish I'd have enough H bags to start a poll game with them!
seton your new Avatar pic is so cool. thank you for supporting the underdog.
Polaremil - DM will be very pleased when I tell her about that.
ms p I know it was a bit naughty of me to throw the necklace into the equation..:graucho:
aan it's only possible when folding the 70 into a nice looong basic fold first. :P
Kelly32 hello scarf twin!
Eve, boo, Vivek and hgbag, I have never come across your posts before. So nice of you to share your comments and ideas. hgbag, I'll definitely try that look.

This is totally unfair. When you look that good in all four photos, how can anyone ever pick! I vote for them all, and I especially like the scarf tied as a high belt. When you look this good, (grumble, grumble), you're going to make any scarf knot look like a winner. Most likely with your looks, no body is going to notice the knot anyway!

Just to humor us and prove our point, could you please pose in that black garbage bag.

I really like the Gavroche ring with the scarf and dress. I think it give is a finished look and is a little dressier and neater for an evening out. Bottom line is that any one of them is stunning on you!

I like #3 (clean look with the dress) and #4 (more whimsical). And I second that you would make a black garbage bag look good.

attachment.php
attachment.php

I like #3 and #4, too. #4 has a very féline look -- it's purrrfect!!