One off the wish list - REVEAL

k5ml3k

O.G.
Jul 26, 2012
Quick back story...

Been looking for this bag for awhile and when I found it back in December, I was ecstatic! I purchased it in lambskin bc I didn't really have a preference in the type of leather, just the color (one specifically from 2004) and the hardware. When I got it, I absolutely adored it! The leather so soft and I loved the color! I considered refurbishing it since it a had some wear/color transfer. I was going to hold off for a bit bc I wanted to use it first. SECOND time using, I got more color transfer from my dark jeans [emoji24] I was devastated! That was only a month or so after having it. So I decided to send it to the Leather Surgeons. They did a fantastic job but they had to redye it, which changed the texture of the bag and the color (it was a good color match but I don't think anyone can ever really match the original color 100%). I decided to part with it.

Fast forward a month later...here we are!

Well, hello there lady! I won't drag this on then [emoji4]

I couldn't finish my dinner fast enough to open this baby...
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1462896831.275556.jpg

She was so sweet! Even sent me a card...this was a first.
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1462896841.190284.jpg

Here she is!! My new-to-me pink square mini in caviar leather with gold hardware from 2004 [emoji177][emoji177][emoji177]

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1462897090.790196.jpg

The color looks much more muted in the pic...

She's beautiful! It's love!! Pristine condition. I know how long you've searched. Im so happy that you're so happy. Waiting and being so thorough really paid off! I love this one more than the original pink mini! You got a beautiful piece that you can treasure for many years to come. Wear her with much happiness and joy. You deserve it. Congratulations!

Cute! Congrats on finding one of your wish list pieces! It looks lovely!

Thank you!!

She's beautiful! It's love!! Pristine condition. I know how long you've searched. Im so happy that you're so happy. Waiting and being so thorough really paid off! I love this one more than the original pink mini! You got a beautiful piece that you can treasure for many years to come. Wear her with much happiness and joy. You deserve it. Congratulations!

Thank you, friend! She's in really good condition...I cannot believe it. As much as I loved the lambskin, I really like the worry-free caviar leather. I'm ecstatic! So many things that I thought went wrong were actually blessings in disguise (in the handbag world, of course lol). I can't wait for you to get your maxi!