one of two new chloe additions

Sep 21, 2007
ok after downsizing my collection, i managed to make a trade and and also found a complete bargain on ebay that i couldnt say no to!!

P1010005.jpg

now the heloise....

im actually kind of disappointed!!! i bought this thinking it was the smaller version, im in two minds what to do, do i return it? its a beautiful bag but its big for me! or shall i keep. advice would be greatly appreciated! i am thinking of getting a prune heloise in this size, but do i really have room for 2 heloises???

im so sad this wasnt the smaller version! im only tiny lol!

Last edited:
I have this size in chestnut since December and, embarassing to admit, I only carried it once :shame:...But I love it ( the leather, the colour, the smell, the shape :love: ) and could never give it away...But I agree, it's huge...and heavy and I always was scared because of the handle-problems I've read about...but had no trouble with all the handles of my Helos so far.
If you are not really satisfied and happy with it, I think you should return it and buy the smaller version instead....if there is disappointment there's something wrong...

What's in the second dustbag :graucho:

Wow that black heloise is stunning! You must really have got it for a great price if you thought you were getting a bargain for the smaller one and it turned out to be even bigger! It has a amazing leather and it looks fantastic!

It's a shame if it is too big or heavy then you probably won't get much use out of it :sad: I think based on just looks alone it would be heavier than a regular paddy? Such a shame. If you can handle the weight though I'm sure it would look great on you. :smile:

And I want to see what's in the next dustbag! :pout::P

the heloise look lovely and very classy. congrats! but, if you are not sure maybe return it and wait for another one to come up?
and what was on the second bag?:popcorn:

Hi Sheree

That is one really gorgeous heloise!!! It is a larger bag - but I'm sure would still look lovely on you.

Would agree to see it on you before giving feedback on whether to keep or not. However on its own - it is a really gorgeous bag.

I think she's beautiful! Speaking as a plum Heli owner in that size, I really love the plum. Keep her until you find a plum to replace her. Maybe you'll fall more in love with your black Heli in the mean time and keep her after all. See if your relationship grows over time. Thanks to ebay or Bonanzle, you can shop without regret. :biggrin:

Oh yeah, the other bag???