One of these babies has got to go!!!!!!!

1. Hi everyone!
    The Damier Speedy 25 is a hot bag now. I don't have anything Damier in my collection.
    The Ribera mini is adorable, & can be carried for dressier events or lunch.
    They are both great, but I just don't need 2 so similar.
    Which one should I keep?

Damier (2).jpg
  2. speedy

3. I vote for Speedy too!

Hey, off topic, did you get an invite to the Chanel trunk show @ Neimans Willowbend?
    I got one today, wondering if you're going. It's the 23rd I think.
    LMK, maybe we can have lunch and go?

4. speedy

5. I would say the speedy as well. The size seems a bit more practical to me, plus I love speedys.

6. I got my invitation today! Let's go!!! It's on a Fri.

7. keep the speedy!

8. If you want a Damier bag and want the best of both worlds (Speedy and Ribera) I would get a Damier Alma. Structured like the Ribera, great size like the Speedy. Can be worn with any outfit for any occasion.
    Z

9. How about selling/returning both and get the Ribera MM instead?
    The Mini seems so small, but I love the more structured shape. :love:
    My vote for the Ribera!

10. I'm not a speedy fan (please don't hit me speedy lovers!!! lol), so i'd say keep the ribera and out goes the speedy! :biggrin:

11. Keep speedy...

12. That's a good idea. I'll think about it. I love the Alma shape & now I have mono speedy, mc speedy, and cerises (on it's way from Hong Kong) speedy.

13. keep the speedy! :biggrin:

14. Good idea too!!

15. The mini seems too small. I say keep the speedy or return both and get a bigger structured Damier bag.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice