One of my purchases back from Europe

namie

O.G.
Sep 27, 2007
Came back from my Europe trip this afternoon. Made 2 purchases and received a lovely surprise from hubby.

Here is the Dior purchase. I was contemplating between this and Chanel's Just Madamoiselle/GST. Somehow chose this instead and I have a hard time choosing the colour. The interesting part is after my purchase, as I walked out of Galleries Lafayette, the alarm sounded and it was caused by my Dior bag. Took it back to the boutique and they were asking me if I was sure. After a check, they found they left the security tag in the bag when they packed the bag into the box.

Attachments

namie

O.G.
Sep 27, 2007
I was going to do a reveal last night after coffee but the headache due to 14 hours flight + 4 hours transit at Dubai got to me. Here it is.

Granville in Marine. I was all set out for violet as I thought blue is already last season. But SA brought out blue and I am sold. She has the brown with champagne gold hardware too......:P

Attachments

CoachCruiser

Jun 9, 2011
MA
Stunning bag. I'm seriously considering a Granville for myself and this has me definitely leaning toward that direction. Enjoy it!!

averagejoe

AJ
Authenticator
O.G.
Nov 22, 2006
Toronto
Congratulations on your beautiful Granville bag!! I love this colour of the Granville.

Modelling pics, please :biggrin: