One of my new items arrived.....excited

lettuceshop

May 6, 2012
SW Florida
I purchased 3 things in the recent sale and one arrived today...its a Silver Reva, love it and I'm going to get a lot of use out of this over the holidays. I'm not really a white bag or shoe kind of girl so I think this will be handy during the summer too. ImageUploadedByPurseForum1414603736.747659.jpg

harlem_cutie

Authenticator
O.G.
Apr 12, 2006
NYC
This is one of my absolute fave bags and you are right, it is perfect for the holidays. I use mine all the time. Enjoy :smile:

Apr 4, 2008
DFW
We are purse twins, I got luggage too, it's scheduled to arrive today.
My order has been weird. I did the paypal thing to get the more expedited shipping but then it didn't hook up to my online account. So I couldn't track it. Even though I was logged into the site, it didn't go into my order history. I called to see what happened and the agent couldn't track it via the site but did have all of the details. She said the order did not associate to my account.

Now the tracking just says "picked up" in Ohio on Monday night. No further details for tracking. So frustrating.

I do not recall seeing the silver at all - other than the black with silver logo that people complained in reviews about not being silver. I have the logo bag that is similar to this with the gold logo in black with the long gold chain - so I didn't need another small black bag. Silver is a great neutral!

lettuceshop

May 6, 2012
SW Florida
My order has been weird. I did the paypal thing to get the more expedited shipping but then it didn't hook up to my online account. So I couldn't track it. Even though I was logged into the site, it didn't go into my order history. I called to see what happened and the agent couldn't track it via the site but did have all of the details. She said the order did not associate to my account.

Now the tracking just says "picked up" in Ohio on Monday night. No further details for tracking. So frustrating.

I do not recall seeing the silver at all - other than the black with silver logo that people complained in reviews about not being silver. I have the logo bag that is similar to this with the gold logo in black with the long gold chain - so I didn't need another small black bag. Silver is a great neutral!
I just got off the phone trying to get an explanation on where my other purse is. This is what I know from past experience, they use UPS and they don't deliver on Saturdays, so basically everything stops. If you order from Tory Burch on a Thursday you won't even be able to see the tracking until Tuesday, actually you may have item by then. So I placed the order on Saturday and amazingly they got my order to UPS Monday night. UPS shows no tracking information until today...no delivery until Monday!
I don't understand how this can possibly called 2 day express shipping (free when you pay though Paypal) I'm upset with UPS and I told TB company that if I was a business owner then this would be unacceptable. OK I got free shipping, its a perk I shop for, that doesn't mean I should get less of available service. I guess I can't plan on using it this weekend....drat

Your info will probably pop up tomorrow, photos up when you get it please.

Apr 4, 2008
DFW
I ordered Monday morning and per the site said delivery by Friday. The tracking still says nothing so I am highly doubtful that it will get delivered tomorrow. Bummer. Not that I planned to / needed to use it this weekend. But still. I want my new bag. ha! Maybe this is why its free... UGH!

I will post pictures for sure. I love how things are shipped from TB with the packaging.

lettuceshop

May 6, 2012
SW Florida
I ordered Monday morning and per the site said delivery by Friday. The tracking still says nothing so I am highly doubtful that it will get delivered tomorrow. Bummer. Not that I planned to / needed to use it this weekend. But still. I want my new bag. ha! Maybe this is why its free... UGH!

I will post pictures for sure. I love how things are shipped from TB with the packaging.
This is the first time this has happened to me, I think they had way more traffic for this last sale than normal. They were very apologetic when I spoke to them, but its UPS that's screwed up to be honest.