One of my HG bags!!

One_s2

O.G.
Apr 5, 2007
Toronto
Hi everyone,

I'm sooooo excited to do a quick reveal for one of my HG bags! I've been thinking about purchasing this bag ever since 2013 but I never bit the bullet...until recently I found out it has almost doubled in price since 2013 AND it's being discontinued.

Let me introduce to you, my preloved Chanel GST! I got it for such a great deal and all the marks on the bag which drove the price down were just marks I could wipe off! :biggrin::biggrin: Super happy!

Thanks for letting me share!

bubbletrouble

Dec 14, 2015
Hi everyone,

I'm sooooo excited to do a quick reveal for one of my HG bags! I've been thinking about purchasing this bag ever since 2013 but I never bit the bullet...until recently I found out it has almost doubled in price since 2013 AND it's being discontinued.

Let me introduce to you, my preloved Chanel GST! I got it for such a great deal and all the marks on the bag which drove the price down were just marks I could wipe off! :biggrin::biggrin: Super happy!

Thanks for letting me share!

Congrats on your find!
It is so classic and beautiful!

Love4MK

The Blonde Bag Lady
O.G.
Oct 3, 2010
New York
Beautiful! I have never given the GST much notice until recently and I'm become slightly obsessed! Congrats on your HG!

shoegirl1221

May 27, 2012
Congrats- I love the GST. I just got mine in Feb. It's hard to find a good deal! Most of them are selling for over retail if in good condition and with everything.