One of my favorite youtubers has comments disabled, why?!

carricca

Bags are functional art
May 9, 2017
Jayme Jay is one of my favorite resources for excellent purse reviews. She mostly reviews mini bags, my sweet spot! I love how she shows the bags in natural light, so up close and shows how much can fit in each bag. She even measures the bag and sometimes inserts pictures to show how he bag can be worn. Problem is... she doesn't have her comments enabled! She even says frequently, that if anyone has questions, "let me know." How can anyone let her know if she has comments disabled? I'm just posting this rant in case someone else watches her videos and knows why she would be so informative yet not allow comments. Please help! I just want to let her know I love her channel! LOL!

People can be exceptionally cruel with comments especially online. I've noticed that once in a while a YouTuber I follow disables comments on their videos because they don't want to give people the ability to say nasty things. It's sad that's what this world has come too. Does she have an Instagram or Twitter account where you could leave a nice comment?

People can be exceptionally cruel with comments especially online. I've noticed that once in a while a YouTuber I follow disables comments on their videos because they don't want to give people the ability to say nasty things. It's sad that's what this world has come too. Does she have an Instagram or Twitter account where you could leave a nice comment?
I have searched everywhere and can't find anything. The weirdest thing is that she says in her video, even the ones she posted just a week ago, "if you have any questions, let me know." Does she not know she has her comments disabled? I have followed her for about a year and she has never had comments enabled. It's such a mystery! I still love her videos though.

Ok, I found that one of her very first videos allowed comments, so I posted there. I hope I didn't sound creepy though, LOL!

Jayme Jay is one of my favorite resources for excellent purse reviews. She mostly reviews mini bags, my sweet spot! I love how she shows the bags in natural light, so up close and shows how much can fit in each bag. She even measures the bag and sometimes inserts pictures to show how he bag can be worn. Problem is... she doesn't have her comments enabled! She even says frequently, that if anyone has questions, "let me know." How can anyone let her know if she has comments disabled? I'm just posting this rant in case someone else watches her videos and knows why she would be so informative yet not allow comments. Please help! I just want to let her know I love her channel! LOL!

Ha! Yeah that's too bad but as Love4MK pointed out, ppl are super cruel on there. Why not use YT's message system and send them a message about how much you appreciate their work. It will probably boost your favorite Youtuber's spirit as well.

Ha! Yeah that's too bad but as Love4MK pointed out, ppl are super cruel on there. Why not use YT's message system and send them a message about how much you appreciate their work. It will probably boost your favorite Youtuber's spirit as well.
How do you do that? I didn't know YT had a message system other than posting comments below the video. Is this only on the web version and not the app?