One of My Biggest Regret - Keep your Eyes Open??

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I know that we're all pretty good about keeping our eyes open for those "HG" bags we all want. I have a bag that I used to own and sold several years ago and regret it sooooo much!! I wouldn't exactly call it a "HG" bag, but if I found one for a decent enough price, I'd grab it in a heartbeat!!! I sold it when I bought my Black Balenciaga City Bag thinking I didn't need 2 black bags w/brass hardware (I know - WHAT was I thinking??!!). Since then I discovered this forum and my collection has taken off -- I've learned if you love a bag, it doesn't matter whether its similar to another you own or not, you just KEEP IT!! (In fact, I sold 2 of my favorite MJ bags at that time, but thankfully, I've replaced the other one finding it on ebay about 6 mos later!)

So, this is it -- the Zip Top Hobo bag (2002 Resort). I had wanted this bag FOREVER after finding an Ivory one on sale at Bloomingdales years ago & returning it because I really wanted a black one. I searched ebay for what seemed like years, finally finding one that was like brand new for a FANTASTIC price (I actually MADE MONEY when I sold it!!). If you ever come across this bag - whether it be on ebay or a resale shop or some other Message Board/Forum, PLEASE let me know!!

TIA!:flowers::heart::flowers:

[​IMG]

2. Making mental note. :dots: Got it! :tup:

3. ^^yea -- that's one of the original multi pockets released at the same time. It's smaller than the Zip Top Hobo and the shoulder strap isn't as comfortable -- I remember when these bags were in the stores. I fell in love with it immediately.

p.s. I think that asking price is way too high for that particular bag (I wouldn't even pay that much for the Zip Top Hobo and I want it pretty bad!)

4. Dang now looking at it... it's not it! Sorry. :sad:

5. No biggie -- that's the Zoe Hobo, and coincidently, I do want one of those in red!!! Thanks for bringing it to my attention -- I"ll have to watch it. Maybe the black will do until I can find it in red.

6. I will keep my eyes open for the zip top hobo Iluvmybags! I'm sure with all our efforts, we will find one for you soon :tup:

7. I will be looking for you...if you get any PMs from me in the middle of the night..you know why LOL

8. dannng! what a loss. if you find a pic, please paste it in you siggie or something - i am much more of a visual person :P

9. I did post a pic in my first post -- were you unable to see it for some reason? Look again -- if you can't see it, here it is as an attachment

Attached Files:

10. haha whoops. i guess i'm so ADD today :P thanks! So far i've seen cream ones

11. ^^really? you've seen the Ivory listed? I haven't seen this bag in any color for quite some time -- I always see those Gym Locker Totes and Zoe bags, but never this one -- and after thinking about it, I remembered -- the one I bought from Bloomingdales (originally) wasn't Ivory, it was "Mustard" -- it was really pretty but wanting black I decided to return it -- if I had known how long it was going to take to find it in black, I think I would have kept that Mustard one. I got it during one of those "addtl 40% off" sales and it was already marked down, so I bought it for some ridiculously low price!