One more wish...

Sale:-
Hetty Clipper ink blue SS, it has been 'living' in my basket for the past week :wondering I've been waiting to see if anyone bought this and did a reveal. We only have 1 store in Oz which isn't near where I live so I don't get to see any of these lovely bags IRL.

New Season:-
Small Del Ray in black with nickel hardware.

Sale:-
Hetty Clipper ink blue SS, it has been 'living' in my basket for the past week :wondering I've been waiting to see if anyone bought this and did a reveal. We only have 1 store in Oz which isn't near where I live so I don't get to see any of these lovely bags IRL.

New Season:-
Small Del Ray in black with nickel hardware.

I have been pondering over both ink ss hetties, they are lovely and i keep wodering if i should :|

From the sale Snowball Effie Hobo, hoping to pick one up from an outlet for less when they arrive.

From the new season Black and Nickel Bayswater, but I'd rather have the regular nvt one. Its next on my list.

I am hating the summer selection on coming soon, I am not into peach and I hate what they've done to the Effie with a passion. My money is safe this summer.

From the sale...the small flame bryn, had a chance to get a good look/feel today and the colour, size and leather all fabulous.
From SS13...I too love the red valentines alexa, but being realistic I'm going to say I'd be very content with the matching zip around heart valentines coin purse, super cute!