One more quick Epi mandarin question!!

1. I found an Epi Mandarin Alma!! So, now the choice is down to the Alma, Jasmin, Petit Noe or Bucket? Which would you choose! Thanks gals! (and guys!):wlae:

2. bucket!

3. Wow, that's hard, I have been debating too....Thought I didn't like this color (just like the vernis framboise) and now that it is almost gone, I have been drooling over it, especially picturing it with the cute groom rond!

I say bucket.

I was at a store the other day and they must have had every one available one on the counter for a man, he was having a hard time deciding. I was surprised they still had so many models available, they even had a speedy.

4. I prefer the Jasmin over any other bag you listed. :love:

5. Jasmin:yes:

6. Hi!:smile:

Just for your info,the mandarine colour will be discontinued(and the moka colour too but maybe you know already),so if you want something in this colour,don´t hesitate to take it;) .

Best regards

Mimi

7. :heart: I L.O.V. E. the mandarin! I bought the bucket and I :heart: Her! She is great if you want a shoulder bag!

8. I heard the myrtille too...is that true?

9. the jasmin is the only one i like... i've never been a fan of the other styles.

10. I heard the myrtille too...is that true?

===>no,Its not planned to be discontinued.
    Only Mandarine & Moka,that´s all.

11. noeeeeeeee ;]

12. I really like the Jasmin in orange.

13. Jasmine.

14. I love both Alma and Jasmin... but if I had to choose... I wold pick: The Alma!!! :biggrin:

15. Alma is my first choice as well - hmmmmmmmmmmm, need to make a decision!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice