One more PM Agenda Question- Are there any non-LV pens that fit this agenda?

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. As much as I love the pens, I can't actually justify the 200 dollars for them...sigh.:hysteric:

2. I love those pens too but they are just stupidly priced. Get the Tiffany's pen...if you don't mind spending $80 instead.

3. Is there a tiffanys pen with gold accents that fits? I've seen one online but not in real life. Any idea if it comes in colors other than tiffany blue? I need to get a pen! My "le pen" doesnt even fit in my agenda!

4. i got the Lamey spirit pen and its only about 30 something dollars

5. I really try to avoid mixing silver & gold. It's a weird OCD thing! Anyone find any gold pens or pens with gold accents?

6. I got mine from daytimer.com for about 4 bucks, a cute little silver one.

7. I use a pencil, it's plastic with the tip that comes out.
    no ink for me.
    ha ha ha I am non-commital, except for the LV purchases

8. I agree that the pen is very expensive. However,my husband bought it for me and I absoulty love it. It does make the agenda! It is so pretty inside. I thought i would just return it, however when I put it into my agenda..it was love at first sight. I use it all the time and get tons of compliments!!!I dont regret keeping it at all!!

9. i got my pen from a japanese book store. it's silver and it fits great

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice