One more! Pick one!!

1. AHHHH!
    I was all set to order the Wapity (and the Fleur de Porcelaine bandeau :smile: ) and then lo and behold, I went on elux today and they had the cles in the rasberry vernis!!
    Now I don't know which one I should order. (Oh, why can't I just have an unlimited supply of money?!!)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    I feel like I'd get more use out of the wapity, but I've been waiting for that cles to pop up on elux-I just LOOOOOVE that color...

2. I'd get the wapity because I know I'd ruin the vernis in about two seconds! But get the one you love most. The raspberry is a gorgeous color!:biggrin:

3. Pick only ONE????? I like both ;) :graucho:

4. wapity for sure.

5. I voted Wapity only because Vernis Cles (which is GORGEOUS, BTW!!!) will be ruined quickly if you use it often.

6. Wapity...has more room plus more durable

7. i picked the framboise cles. It won't get ruined with regular use. I've been using mine everyday since January and not a mark on it! Its been in and out of bags and hanging off my jeans. I LOVE it!

8. I voted for Wapity, but I'd pick both! ;)

9. Is the Vernis as durable as the Monogram Canvas?

I'm really bad with throwing my stuff around and whichever I get is bound to get stuffed into one bag or other, shoved into pockets, transferred excessively...

10. I'd love both, but I put some money out on the Theda this month, plus I splurged on two other bags AND on top of all the bag stuff, I just started a lease on a new car which is a little more than what we were paying :whistle:

so yeah, 'sigh'

Right now, even $200 is a HUGE splurge.
    I'm even starting to feel guilt over the fact that I'm taking one of these in addition to the bandeau I posted in the other thread...:wondering

11. Hehe!
    Let someone else give to you the bandeau as a gift :biggrin:

ps. Is the grammar sentence right?!:shame:

12. wapity :smile:

13. Wapity all the way. You can't believe what you can fit in there! Its like a magical botomless pit! (almost!)

14. is there some sort of color transfer from the vernis i wanted to get one but was afraid i would just ruin it (scratches and everything) and if im not mistaken i read something about vernis color transfer

15. close enough! we get it!
    ;)

purse talk = universal language!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice