One more nail in the Coffer..........(Uuuhhhggg!)

ur brown coffer is GORGEOUS! i've been eyeing tt brown one fr styledrops for ages but hvn't taken the plunge.

i also love the cream!!!! argh, dilemma!!

do post pics when u get it, i wanna DROOL over it! :P

Hi! i just purchased a cream coffer and cant wait to take her out for a spin, granted i have to take extra special care when doing so. This will be my first light colored bag but i have always admired people who wear their white/cream bags so effortlessly, it looks fabulous and that made me get this coffer as it looked so fresh and clean looking! (just check out Reese Witherspoon and her cream coffer) Good Luck Ladies and i hope you keep your cream coffers if possible. they are beautiful bags!

WOW, I just looked at Styledrops and found that the brown Coffer is now $1569! Boy, I am so glad that I ordered it yesterday for $1158 :yahoo: Now I don't feel so guilty for buying it :wlae:

:roflmfao: That is too funny!! If there's a 12-step program, don't do it! I love seeing all the purdy miu miu bags out there!

And how did you get such a good deal on the coffer yesterday?

:roflmfao: That is too funny!! If there's a 12-step program, don't do it! I love seeing all the purdy miu miu bags out there!

And how did you get such a good deal on the coffer yesterday?

It's actually been on Styledrops at the $1158 price for a while now and that is why I had been struggling with whether or not to buy it. For some reason, yesterday I just decided 'what the heck, I might as well just go for it' and bought it. What a stroke of luck for me :yes:

Hello miu2! I got the same exact bag! I'm impatiently waiting for it to arrive. But now I'm mad that the price is now $1569! :tdown:Good thing I didn't hem and haw much longer; otherwise I would've missed the $1189 price! If I ordered it on Thursday last week, when can I expect to receive it in SoCal?

Congrats!

Hi! i just purchased a cream coffer and cant wait to take her out for a spin, granted i have to take extra special care when doing so. This will be my first light colored bag but i have always admired people who wear their white/cream bags so effortlessly, it looks fabulous and that made me get this coffer as it looked so fresh and clean looking! (just check out Reese Witherspoon and her cream coffer) Good Luck Ladies and i hope you keep your cream coffers if possible. they are beautiful bags!
Do you mind my asking where in the world did you find that Cream Coffer bag??? I am looking and can't find one now.

Do you mind my asking where in the world did you find that Cream Coffer bag??? I am looking and can't find one now.

Hi! i found the cream coffer on ebay! i was also surprised to find her as it is not common to see authentic ones there. i was lucky.. ;) if you check every so often, maybe one will pop up like mine did. Good Luck, I hope you find yours soon.

Hello miu2! I got the same exact bag! I'm impatiently waiting for it to arrive. But now I'm mad that the price is now $1569! :tdown:Good thing I didn't hem and haw much longer; otherwise I would've missed the $1189 price! If I ordered it on Thursday last week, when can I expect to receive it in SoCal?

Congrats!
Funny you should ask........I just sent them an e-mail requesting that they send me a confirmation on my order. I ordered and paid for it on Monday and still have not received an order confirmation :sweatdrop: Did you get an order confirmation? They normally send you a DHL tracking number as well so that you have a good idea as to when your bag will arrive. Usually Styledrops is pretty good about sending my bags (I normally receive them within 5 days), but this time I'm a bit miffed?? :sad: