One more Hippie? Black or Graphite?

Black or Graphite Parker Hippie?

• Black

• Graphite

Results are only viewable after voting.

QueenLouis

O.G.
Mar 6, 2007
OK, I've been thinking I would like a black leather crossbody bag.

I have the following in black already:

Medium leather Zoe
Large leather Zoe
Medium Carly
Black on black, signature e/w duffle (crossbody)

So 3 shoulder bags in black leather, 1 crossbody in black signature, but no black leather crossbody. So I was thinking of the Parker Hippie. - But after seeing the Graphite one... and gray seeming to be a pretty hot color these days, now I'm thinking maybe the Graphite instead of the black. I don't have any gray bags.

What do you think? Should I stick with what I know and go with the black or mix it up and go Graphite?

Graphite is just so beautiful, I'd definitely pick that over black. It's still very neutral and very versatile, but stunning. There will always be more black bags.

Graphite! I had one, but ended up selling her after DH reminded me that we are looking for a house and we should save as much money as possible. It was so hard for me to let her go! But she went to a tPFer, so I know she has a good home. :P

Graphite! I had one, but ended up selling her after DH reminded me that we are looking for a house and we should save as much money as possible. It was so hard for me to let her go! But she went to a tPFer, so I know she has a good home. :P

Oh no! It was your pictures that made me want one. I'm sorry you had to let her go. But since you can't live in a purse, yes, saving money for a house is a good idea.

Here she is all dressed up. I know, I went crazy...

100_0683.jpg