One more for the collection pale rose weekender!!!Love it or hate it?

Loganz said:
You have been on a balenciaga spree lately :P

I love b-bags, but, city is as large as I can go. For me they do not make practical travel bags either, since you really can't put the handles over your shoulders comfortably.

Can you exchange this one since it is so new?

haha..yeah..been on a balenciaga craze eversince i bought my first balenciaga..!!i just love themm..but sometimes i regret what i buy and end up selling them.=(
i don't think i am going to exchange this bag...
Today is the first day that i actually used it!!
i was going to stay overnight at my friend's house so
this weekend bag was purrrrfect.
I like the color a lot...so i'm gonna keep this bag for sureee..
but i might just use it for travelling purposes...it's waaay too big for daily use///:P

trepidationdreams said:
Your voyage is gorgeous! I would give an arm and a leg for a weekender, but my funds are just short right now. Best of lucking selling it, as I'm sure you'll have no problem with that ;)

hahaha..you're funny..
thanks dear...^^

I have quite a few Weekenders, and I do use them for travel .... however, the fact that there isn't a shoulder strap is a pain (quite literally ... especially if it's stuffed to the gills!).

Frankly, I prefer the Courier style now (and in a discussion with Balenciaga-NYC last week, they told me that an even larger Courier is going to be available for Fall ... WOW ... that is going to be one BMF bag!).

The only thing that would concern me is the wear & tear ... it REALLY shows up on the lighter color bags (that's why I never used my White Weekender ... must have been out-of-my-mind when I bought it!).