One more for my signature...

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Have you ever had one of those days when you say, "I need to go to the Coach outlet like a need a hole in the head..." but just feel like if you don't go you'll be missing something amazing? Well, that was today for me. I just had to go and I found one of my most sought after handbags... Large Berry Sabrina (Saaabriiiiinaaaaaaa!, a la Peggle:P) I always say hi to everyone and then make my way to the back where the 50% shelves are. I looked around and nothing... Then I turned around to look at the 30% off shelves and, like a beam of light was on her, I saw her. She looked a little beat up, so I got an additional 10% off on top of the 20% coupon they were handing out at the door. When I got home, I Appled and sprayed her and she looks great! I am so thrilled to have her!!! :yahoo:Here are some pics.

IMG_5393.JPG IMG_5397.JPG IMG_5398.JPG IMG_5396.JPG
  2. Wow, congrats on your find!! That berry color is sooo pretty! I'm jealous!

3. Pretty!! Awesome find, you'll have to add her to your signature

4. Very nice!! That color is..just..yum!

5. Gorgeous! My Berry needs some Apple TLC.

6. Thanks!
    Look again!:graucho:

7. I'm so jealous!! She is gorgeous!

8. I, too, have those thoughts about heading to the outlet, but when it pay off, IT. PAYS. OFF! Congrats! Absolutely stunning!!

9. Great find. I say that just about every time I head to the outlet, every week!

10. Congrats!

11. she's so beautiful, congrats on your wonderful find!!! I have the small berry sabrina. :smile:

12. She is absolutely gorgeous! I think Im in love...
    She is so pretty I want one too!

You did good Girl!

13. Oh wow! Looooove the berry! What an amazing find! You are one lucky lady!

14. Beautiful. Awesome that you were able to get an additional % off and the apple took care of her. Great deal...glad you ventured out after all.

15. That is simply gorgeous!!!