One More Blue Muse !

pikeeygrl

Jan 10, 2007
Muse 1.JPG

Muse 2.JPG

Muse 3.JPG

It is here. It just got here today... I love it.. I have been so sick and this cheered me up. I was going to return the Navy Ramona but this color is not close to navy so I am going to justify both purchases.

My next purchase :YSL Rive Gauche Large in gradient grey

This is my first time posting pics... so bear with me.

To Regina- We can be bag twins! It is a beautiful happy shade.. Now I want new clothes too.

Grace123- South Coast Plaza has 4. I ordered one but I was sick and I was going to have them send me one. This morning right before I had them ship it, the Nordstrom at Fashion Valley got just one in and the manager called me and asked if I want it. I had to have it and I was to sick to drive to SCP and needed instant gratification. If you go ask for Steve (at YSL in SCP) he is super sweet and is really good about calling and keeping people updated.

Wow! :drool: Congratulations! Your muse is beautiful!

I am so curious about the color! Is it similar to the muse II color shown in the Kate Moss ads? I really want to see this bag IRL!

You guys are so lucky to have grabbed these gorgeous blue Muses, and it looks great on you! I don't even think you need a new wardrobe (although there's nothing wrong with an excuse to shop!) since this bag will brighten up any outfit you're wearing. Enjoy!

gr8heart -
It is not similar to the color in the Kate Moss ad.I think Regina's desciption of cornflower blue os pretty accurate. The color in my pics is close too. If you are near South Coast Plaza go in and take a look and then we can be triplets:greengrin: