One month on Holiday...7 bags...1 VERY special SO!

You do get the most special bags all the time, princess!:heart: Can't wait! :wlae::wlae:

Mrs S I like my purses special:graucho:. I had a chose of fuschia lizard with GH or Black with GH. I think fuschia? What do you think? I am still contemplating my Ostrich. There is too many colors to chose from! I think for sure it has to be color that pops. They offered me baby rose for Ostrich but since I have the Croc I think it is one too many in BR?:confused1:

SP- awesome additions, each beautiful!

ombre lizard 30 is truly spectacular!

can't wait for the upcoming croc & many more!

GEM- BR Croc is here but DH has her in his office right now. He is playing "hard to get" with it. He bought her for my birthday, but it is not until October. I know he will give her to me before that. He just thinks he is being funny!:graucho: I told him there is "no loving" for him until I get my box!

Although I normally don't post a lot, I have been a reader most of the time and I remember those two girls giving you a horrible time even resorting to scratching your lovelies. Glad that they are out if the way.
I love the way you shop....
I esp love the OMBRE....

Enjoy her my dear...

Oh thank you so much for posting! Yes I am very happy that all the drama at work is over. I can imagine what they will do if they saw my Croc's or Lizard's:cursing:! :Push: :faint: