One month on Holiday...7 bags...1 VERY special SO!

yay you got yourswelf a 30 lizard!! congrats aren´t those gorgy???

aha nd the rest i snot too shabby either lool enjoy

ah and i think the kp is vert anis chevre?

lilach my sweet! I just love the lizard in 30! The 25cm just are not practical to me, but 30 I love! Darling I must tell you that I am always happy to see you post:heart: and look forward to your comments.

I thought the kp was vert anis, but the japanese translation was charuese? I put it next to my Vert Anis Dogon and it was more "mute"? Maybe the type of leather used makes the color seem more different?

(I might get one more lizard 30!):heart:

charmed05, Nola, periogirl28, Polaremil, bagtasia= Thank you all and am very happy that your here to share them with me.

Nola! Congrats my dear on your preggy! Oh you need an H diaper bag! CONGRATS!!!!

Oh, life is so unfair! I've been bugging my local H about a 30 lizard birkin ever since I saw a pic of it on this forum. My SA (who's also the director of the Western Region) keeps telling me that it's an urban legend. Obviously NOT! But, nonetheless, I'm very very happy for you! It's a glorious bag! You are so lucky!!! :yahoo:

BTW, I see another assist from mrssparkles. She was my trusty advisor as well when I bought my diamond H-our watch and croc birkin. U da best mrssparkles!

Hello SMURFET! Yes Mrs S is such the enabler and wonderful advisor.:heart: I completely trust her and value her advise. Oh and I must see your diamond H watch!? I have been thinking of replacing the Rolex with something H:shame:.

(I will PM you as soon as i can.)

I was hoping someone would post the bathtub photo too.

LOVE the ombre. Can't wait to see the croc. CONGRATS!

Do tell the end of the story. Did they get fired because they did something to you? I remember the clipboard story.

Hello asa!

Well they did get fired (or as they say "let go of...") because I sent the HR the receipt for sending my raisin birkin to Paris for a spa treatment. Also cause this was not the first time they tried to vandalize others property. So I think the scratch was the last straw with my employer.

This is incredible!!! Congratulations and welcome back!!!

attachment.php

Britney and Paris were the ones you had to take to HR, right?

Hello Kelly32, Thank You!

Yes those are the 2 "women" that had to reported to HR. Thank goodness that drama is finally over:sweatdrop:.

Simply Princess - what lovely lovely new bags! Congratulations!

(I do not know the story of what must have been a terrible work environment. But I'm glad to hear that it has worked out for you.)

MrsS - thank you for posting the Hermes flower picture! Imaginative, and so beautiful!

Thank you MiaT! Work is finally relaxing with less drama then before. No need to worry about someone trying to destroy my Birkin:wtf:.

I'm very happy that everyone is enjoying my pictures.:P