One month on Holiday...7 bags...1 VERY special SO!

Simplyprincess ~ your bags sound fabulous. I'm sorry that you had some rough times but am glad you worked them out in your favor.

Hello there darling! I keep looking at your lovely CROC and wishing I took the black Croc! Thank you for your sweet words and I am very happy that the drama at work is over.:tup:

Last edited:
7!!!! And Beige Rose Croc!!! So happy for you, glad those 2 ding-dongs are gone (bad for whomever they're pestering now), but as for you, splendid :graucho: :yahoo:

Thank you transcendent1! I think everyone in the office is very happy to see these two "ladies" gone. Sad that they had to be so vengeful afterwards:tdown:. I am happy to share my joy with everyone!:yahoo:

simplyprincess, Welcome back!

I remember your story...I can't believe "Paris" and "Britney"
actually stooped to yet another new low that it almost cost
you your marriage. I'm glad to hear that they got fired.

Living well is definitely the best revenge!

I can't wait to see your reveals. :smile:

A hearty congrats in advance! :heart:

Thank you :heart::heart::heart: Kelly_Birkin!

It was a nightmare what those two had done to us. I am glad that my DH knew me better then what those two tried to portray me....:sad:

Love the ombre 30! Glad those 2 are gone from your lives forever, SP. I'm sorry for all the stress you endure.

vsky, SP has another pic with all her bags in the bathtub.

Hello Lyanna Stark!!! Thank you darling for all your kind words. My Lizzy Birkin is now one of my most favorites! I have been using her ever since she arrived. I cant believe how versatile she is!:tup:

jelts, lulilu, TammyD, hermeshunter, medusa2020- Thank you all for being here to enjoy all the new goodies. There are "SEVERAL" new members that will be arriving for the next couple of months!!! So I hope to do at least 1 new reveal a month until December (poor DH! He is going to be so BROKE!)

I'm fairly new too...I missed that H flower. WOW! :drool: And that bathtub...where can I buy one of those with the bags in it? :P

Congrats on the new H haul, and I'm glad to hear you and DH are doing ok. Nevermind that i don't know the story. The important thing is that the ending is happy! :heart:

heehee, the H flower and tub of purses was just me having a little too much time on my hands:roflmfao:.

Thank you for your kind words:shame:. DH and I are doing well and are stronger together now.

(Oy! your in the PI! How is it in the Philippines?):tup:

Welcome back SP. Thank you for sharing the lovely bags with us. Your collection is simply amazing. Looking forward to seeing the Croc.

Hello Ms Piggy! Thank you my dear! Miss Croc will be here soon and I so excited to reveal her! (Mrs S is such the enabler! It was her that helped me determine the color. She is such the dear.):heart:

OMG.... that's my grail bag.... ombre 30!!! Beautiful, beauuuuutiful, simplyprincess!! Congrats!!!

WB! She is so LOVELY IRL!!! I keep staring at her:drool:. I am very happy DH order her for me. When the Ombre collection came out I was so tempted to get the 25cm, but is was too small. DH asked why I didnt get it and I had to tell him that I didnt like the size. So here she is and I'm SOOOO excited!

My dear WB I hope you will be able to get your Grail bag really soon!:tup: