One month on Holiday...7 bags...1 VERY special SO!

This is incredible!!! Congratulations and welcome back!!!

attachment.php

Britney and Paris were the ones you had to take to HR, right?

Simply Princess - what lovely lovely new bags! Congratulations!

(I do not know the story of what must have been a terrible work environment. But I'm glad to hear that it has worked out for you.)

MrsS - thank you for posting the Hermes flower picture! Imaginative, and so beautiful!

Hello my dears I'm finally awake! Yesterday was kind of a storm of craziness! So I apologize for not getting back to you all. So I have several request for more pics of my Ombre 30cm. I love how since it is bigger then the 25cm you can see more of the lighter scales. Its perfect for everyday! I used it more then the others while on holiday. Looks perfect with jeans and a nice white top! Action pics will follow as soon as I can.

Oh and thank you all SOOO much for the compliments for my crazy pictures. The "Flower of Birkins" was done while I cleaned out my closet. As far as the "Tub of Purses".... well I got real bored and decided to rearrange my closet. Just thought it would be so funny to see a tub full of purses!:P

Attachments

• P3240035.JPG
    P3240035.JPG
    117.7 KB · Views: 165
  • P3240036.JPG
    P3240036.JPG
    128.3 KB · Views: 140
:woohoo:
Welcome back!
:rochard:
Great to hear that those two ladies are gone!
:popcorn:
Can't wait to see your reveal!!! I'm hoping to see a croc bag........ :yes:

DiamondS, you my dear are such a treasure! I love all your wonderful "students" and "teachers":graucho:. I hope to have a lovely collection just like yours (and all your wonderful H goodies!)

Ms Croc should be here in a few days. Sweet DH bought her for my birthday (hopefully he will not try to hold on to her until October:wtf:).

Simplyprincess...you are a princess sitting in the throne! LOL!

This is hilarious...so much fun and sneakiness...such comedian you are!

WOW 7 bags in total...that's the reveal of the reveals! The MOTHER of all reveals!

Hurry...we want to see the treasures!:yes::yes:

PP- Oy, you should have seen me doing my balancing act. I swear the lady in the next stall thought I was having some problems:Push:. When DH gives the look "not now.." its kinda hard to hope on the computer... so I need to be creative! :supacool:

YooHOO! I can't wait! I've been waiting for this day! And welcome 'home'!!!!! princess, loads of photos please! There are alot of new members. They don't know that you're the one who made the Hermes FLOWER with your bags! I think now you can make a bouquet with them!! :graucho::heart::heart:

Hellllo Mrs S! You are my biggest enabler! I shall do another group "flower" pic soon. Promise to put more pictures up as soon as possible. Its kinda crazy since we got home. But I do have one more thing that might be coming to me soon (another lizard and YES its a 30!!!!!!!):jammin::jammin::jammin:

MissMargaux, Costa, Birkin101, Mira, tnw, LVLOVER88, lady Luna, Mylilsnowy- Thank you all so much for all your kind words! I love to being on tpf cause of all the sweetest members and caring souls.