One month on Holiday...7 bags...1 VERY special SO!

simplyprincess

Beauty is Orange...
Jul 5, 2006
Hello my dears. I know it has been a while since my last thread. Many things have transpired since our last thread. For all of you who have been aware of my Brittney and Paris dilemma, well several things happened there...
1.) they did get fired, but before that happened they caused me so much grief that it almost cost my marriage.

2.) they posted personal info about me online (my cellphone number and email address!!!!!)

But patience is the best reward since they are nolonger employed and I have continued with my life stronger in my relationship with DH.

OK so on with the story. I decided to take a nice long holiday with both boys in tow. DH loves racing motorcycles so we went ahead and planned around that. Lucky for me the places we visited were also blessed to have either an H boutique or authentic resell stores (Japan!). Several days before our flight DH received a call from our SM. His SO (something special for me!) arrived and was ready for him to inspect. Now mind you I was unaware of the SO. He is such a sneaky person! Well.... its an exotic....and it is a size NO LONGER available for this exotic:graucho:.

(be back in a few hours. In the airport trying to post and DH is giving me the "not now" look).

SP! OMG! They did WHAT???

I see in the end they got what they deserved but what you went through with those *&^% is just horrendous....I remember the stories! Wow.....

Can't wait to see what you got! Yay....for stories with happy endings!

I must have missed the brittney paris thing. no clue what that's about but sounds like you got the best of them so well done!!!!!!

did you get something LIZARD?????????????????

omg!! are these 2 for real? :bagslap:i was seriously pissed that this had affected your marriage.. but its good that they got fired and i hope karma gets back at them more and more!!

Haute Couturess: one of them probably paris scratched her new bag ON PURPOSE, laughed about it and was generally a bully in their workplace to everyone who had anything beautiful..and the incident had gotten bigger and bigger!!

OK sitting in a bathroom stall right now trying to balance my laptop and trying not to touch anything!

WingNut! Hey there sweetie! Well lets just say they got what they deserved.

Sus- Ding Ding! Got me a lizard! (she is pictured <<) little intro before the offical.

HC- Ooh its such the drama filled story. I have several threads about them.

leap of faith- thank you my dear! Yes they are the same "women" that caused all the trouble in the office.

So here is a little teaser of what I got....

5 size 30cm, 2 exotics (1 very special), 2 with GH
2 small "goats"

OK now I have to really stop! DH called me on my phone and asked if I fell in the toilet!!!

OK sitting in a bathroom stall right now trying to balance my laptop and trying not to touch anything!

WingNut! Hey there sweetie! Well lets just say they got what they deserved.

Sus- Ding Ding! Got me a lizard! (she is pictured <<) little intro before the offical.

HC- Ooh its such the drama filled story. I have several threads about them.

leap of faith- thank you my dear! Yes they are the same "women" that caused all the trouble in the office.

So here is a little teaser of what I got....

5 size 30cm, 2 exotics (1 very special), 2 with GH
2 small "goats"

OK now I have to really stop! DH called me on my phone and asked if I fell in the toilet!!!

Simplyprincess...you are a princess sitting in the throne! LOL!

This is hilarious...so much fun and sneakiness...such comedian you are!

WOW 7 bags in total...that's the reveal of the reveals! The MOTHER of all reveals!

Hurry...we want to see the treasures!:yes::yes:

wow i just realized you got 7 bags.. congraatz!!
lol my naughty side totally wishes that the 2 bimbos still worked with you so you can go and showcase your new bags to them! get in a new one everyday for a week, they'll go crazy!! :devil: i bet they're going to shred your bag with scissors or something totally whack out of jealousy!!