• Fashionphile's Very Merry Sale launched today and ends on Friday at 11:59pm EST! $100 off your order of $1,000+ with code MERRY100, $200 off your order of $2,000+ with code MERRY200, or $300 off your order of $3,000+ with code MERRY300! Click or tap here to shop and save!

One month on Holiday...7 bags...1 VERY special SO!

May 17, 2006
MRS and PRINCESS you two are tooo kind thank you very much for the kind words!!
:heart:

and again congrats princess!! gorgy bags but you know i love them! lol

simplyprincess

Beauty is Orange...
Jul 5, 2006
MRS and PRINCESS you two are tooo kind thank you very much for the kind words!!
:heart:

and again congrats princess!! gorgy bags but you know i love them! lol
Lilach you know how I feel:heart::heart::heart:.

Darling I am not done with my purchasing! I have several on there way to me.... (boxcalf, ostrich & toile, ostrich, lizard 30, croc & toile, croc...)

rox_rocks

down under
O.G.
Aug 2, 2007
welcome back simplyprincess...good to see your H flowers in full bloom and more! :flowers:

Queenie

Holiday Joys!
O.G.
Mar 1, 2006
Lilach you know how I feel:heart::heart::heart:.

Darling I am not done with my purchasing! I have several on there way to me.... (boxcalf, ostrich & toile, ostrich, lizard 30, croc & toile, croc...)
Can I specially request a picture of croc & toile please please please?? I have a picture of a fuchsia croc with toile saved in my computer. And have been mesmerised by it ever since I saw it online. :love:

Mar 9, 2008
Thank you so much! I plan on taking another H flower pic, but have to leave some of the purses out. Some are too unique and I cant take a chance of being identified:sweatdrop:.
Being identified... hmm... I never thought about something like that! But you're right!!! :wtf: