One man-bag for all occasions. Which one?

Dorf

O.G.
Nov 14, 2012
If you could choose only one LV bag to use for work, leasure, shopping, travel etc. Which of these two would you choose? (For a man)
-Keepall 45 with strap
-Porte Documents voyage gm.

Depends on what this man does for a living. Keepall looks more relaxed style to me and Porte is more of a briefcase style. So with a suite kinda job I'd choose Porte and for any other I'd prefer the Keepall. Don't know if it makes any sense :biggrin:

Depends on what this man does for a living. Keepall looks more relaxed style to me and Porte is more of a briefcase style. So with a suite kinda job I'd choose Porte and for any other I'd prefer the Keepall. Don't know if it makes any sense :biggrin:

Blazer jacket, iron white shirt, blue jeans and brown leather shoes. :smile:

Blazer jacket, iron white shirt, blue jeans and brown leather shoes. :smile:

Hmmm... That's a tough one! :P I guess with a blazer jacket and white iron shirt Porte might compliment that look just a little more than a Keepall would. Also, it looks great worn like a briefcase AND crossbody in a more casual way. Anyways, both are great choises! You can't go wrong with either.

I don't believe there's a one bag solution for anyone. (That's why I live here!).

My husband carries the Geant Messenger Bag pretty much everyday with his phone, tablet, wallet and camera. Not sure it is still made, but there are variations of it.

However, for traveling you need something bigger!!

LVpetitdamiergeantbagmessanger.jpg

-I think I agree. I do also already own two different sized "keepalls" from Gucci though ;) The one in canvas is quite similar to the 45 in size.

Hmmm... That's a tough one! :P I guess with a blazer jacket and white iron shirt Porte might compliment that look just a little more than a Keepall would. Also, it looks great worn like a briefcase AND crossbody in a more casual way. Anyways, both are great choises! You can't go wrong with either.

Last edited: