One Less Staff Member

kmccrea

Designer At Large
Apr 28, 2006

Beaver passed away this morning. He was 19 years old and lived a long and happy life. I draw comfort knowing my baby is not suffering any more. But, I'm still crying.

[FONT=&quot]OMG I am so sorry. I can't imagine coming home and not seeing my animals, I know all things must move on but I just don't know what I will do when that day comes. Wow 19, what a long life. I am sure your baby is in kitty heaven. So sorry for your loss. he sure looks handsome.
[/FONT]

Thank you everyone!
Yes, Beaver was a very handsome lad...big too. He was the ultimate cuddle and lap kitty. Beaver always wanted to be the center of attention, he would often sit between my boyfriend and me or my sister and me. We've been through a lot together, including one marriage and divorce (mine), two houses, two boyfriends and both my sister and brother coming to stay for awhile (fortunately, not at the same time on the siblings).
:crybaby:

This breaks my heart to hear :cry:
But he is sooo happy now and in a better place with no pain.

I know it must be so difficult and his loss will never be replaced. But take comfort that Beaver is okay now and will always be with you too.

I'm so sorry--what a good-looking boy he was. Bless you for being such a great mommy for him so he could have 19 happy years with you. You must have felt closer to him than many humans in your life.