One for work, one for play...a reveal!

Sharkbait

Schumi Obsessed
Sep 2, 2007
My Barney's box arrived yesterday!! What could be inside?!

IMG_3353.jpg

For work! I love the colour of these! It's like a putty grey. It's funky and conservative at the same time. And unlike ANY other colour shoe I have! The red sole just pops against it like crazy!

IMG_3363.jpg

IMG_3389.jpg

IMG_3377.jpg

For play! My first pair of Wedges. I'm a little unsure on these. I'm not used to wearing something SO "out there." I LOVE them on others, but feel they might look dumb on me. They are funky for me and I need to get over that. I'm sort of scared to wear them out for fear of people staring, but I love them. Like I said, it's just out of my comfort zone...but that's what makes great fashion, right?

Also, before I wear them, I want to treat the white pony hair so it doesn't stain. I have no idea how, though.

IMG_3365.jpg

IMG_3386.jpg

IMG_3387.jpg

IMG_3388.jpg

I like the wedges on you! A number of people on here have them and they look great-just rock them.

Oh, and I did a friend request, BTW.

I'm so impressed with myself I was actually able to guess the shoes from just the tiny bit revealed! Love them both! Didn't even realize the Peniches came in that color - it is certainly not a pair you will ever have to worry about someone else having!

WOW!!! i love both pair, shark! the tigreese look awesome on you and i, too, love the color of the peniche. now you go rock those shoes! :woohoo:

Love both of them (specially the zebras shoe twin ;)). Colour on the Peniche is such a great wardrobe neutral.....
ITA w/chins here. what a fantastic neutral (and a fun one too with the style) and shoe triplets here with the zebras. just rock them..people are gonna stare but with awe!!!