One for work, one for play...a reveal!

Sharkbait

Schumi Obsessed
Sep 2, 2007
For work! I love the colour of these! It's like a putty grey. It's funky and conservative at the same time. And unlike ANY other colour shoe I have! The red sole just pops against it like crazy!

Sharkbait

Schumi Obsessed
Sep 2, 2007
For play! My first pair of Wedges. I'm a little unsure on these. I'm not used to wearing something SO "out there." I LOVE them on others, but feel they might look dumb on me. They are funky for me and I need to get over that. I'm sort of scared to wear them out for fear of people staring, but I love them. Like I said, it's just out of my comfort zone...but that's what makes great fashion, right?

Also, before I wear them, I want to treat the white pony hair so it doesn't stain. I have no idea how, though.

rdgldy

Authenticator
O.G.
Aug 18, 2006
NYC/LI
I like the wedges on you! A number of people on here have them and they look great-just rock them.

Oh, and I did a friend request, BTW.

buzzytoes

Dog Chauffeur
O.G.
Jun 7, 2008
6600 Feet Above Sea Level
I'm so impressed with myself I was actually able to guess the shoes from just the tiny bit revealed! Love them both! Didn't even realize the Peniches came in that color - it is certainly not a pair you will ever have to worry about someone else having!

YaYa3

A Twin w/Twins
O.G.
Nov 23, 2008
Oklahoma
WOW!!! i love both pair, shark! the tigreese look awesome on you and i, too, love the color of the peniche. now you go rock those shoes! :woohoo:

Alice1979

Toxic
O.G.
Jul 28, 2008
NY
Love the grey peniche, and the zebra Tigresse look gorgeous on you. Congrats on your work and play shoes. They both are stunning.

Chins4

How many is 2 many?
O.G.
Jan 11, 2008
UK
Love both of them (specially the zebras shoe twin ;)). Colour on the Peniche is such a great wardrobe neutral.....

sara999

RIP Daddy...
O.G.
Nov 28, 2007
london
dailypolish.com
Love both of them (specially the zebras shoe twin ;)). Colour on the Peniche is such a great wardrobe neutral.....
ITA w/chins here. what a fantastic neutral (and a fun one too with the style) and shoe triplets here with the zebras. just rock them..people are gonna stare but with awe!!!