One for my books

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Spring Sale is now live! Serious savings on customer favorites - up to 40% off with free shipping and free returns. Shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I sold a tote, no payment, no payment, message, nothing, I noticed she sells too, I then notice she's used my pictures listed the purse and marked it up $100. She told me she hadn't been able to pay because she had to go to son's graduation. But she had time to take my pictures and list the purse for sale. I tell her to take it down immediately and we'll cancel sale. I would never sell anything I had never see for myself and I won't no part of it. Then ten days later she leaves feedback neutral that I cancelled her sale.

Sharksphere

So if you buy from her, she may or may not have the bag she's actually selling.

2. Since it wasn't really all about non-paying I started a thread. It was more about the fact she was selling something she didn't have.