One for Asa - The wait that I call L-O-N-G

Asa, I just got your cousin in black swift with gold HW. What I like is that it doesn't seem as long as it actually measures KWIM? Plus, the swift doesn't show fingerprints!! Great bag and color, you will love using it! Congrats!

ASA!!! How beautiful!! what a lucky find! The color and style are elegant on their own, together, it is stunning stunning!!!

Congratulations to you!

Thank you Mr. Posh Spice, hermes groupie, Katel, Hermes Only, Haute Couturess, jag, Angelfish, Yorelica, CobaltBlu & ms. fashionista!!:heart:

whitebirkin--I'm no expert, but it is a matte dark grey.
Lyanna Stark--yes, you may molest away (while I stroke the spine on your CDC!)!
star3777--I had asked for black but found I really wanted dark grey after I had asked, so I am doubly happy. (How do you break away from looking at your gorgeous croc?)
eliselady--I will have to try it for day, but I usually have so much stuff--that's why I like 40s! Thank you!
gracekelly--I know! I was surprised how long it was when I measured it! Thank you!

Sorry sweetie, I didn't log on last night and I am so late to your party! I listened to LTC and went to bed at 10am after putting DS to bed.

:party:CONGRATULATIONS!!:party:

Ardoise, Ardoise, Ardoise!! It's absolutely GORGEOUS!! I love grey and I've been wanting to see this colour IRL on a bag. I need to molest this when we meet!! When? When??

Mrss is not kidding. At least once, sometimes twice or even three times at the store (in my defense, I do live within walking distance). Even the maintenance people have started to say "hi."

But today...I get a call on my cell--"Hermes"--and then it hangs up!! I SMS my SA and call him a tease. He calls back and says he has something for me. I'm no stripper, so here is Miss Ardoise Kelly Longue in Swift:

:roflmfao::roflmfao: Asa :tup:

I can visualize you with the Kelly Longue, it's going to look sooo lovely! :heart::heart: