One for Asa - The wait that I call L-O-N-G

mrssparkles

Happy
Mar 25, 2006
It was weeks that turned to months
And one season came and left.
Hope ran thin, and despair soon set in
Every week, she trawls the H store
But not with many things that put her in awe ...

Mrss is not kidding. At least once, sometimes twice or even three times at the store (in my defense, I do live within walking distance). Even the maintenance people have started to say "hi."

But today...I get a call on my cell--"Hermes"--and then it hangs up!! I SMS my SA and call him a tease. He calls back and says he has something for me. I'm no stripper, so here is Miss Ardoise Kelly Longue in Swift:

Attachments

• KLONGUEFRT2.jpg
    KLONGUEFRT2.jpg
    160.7 KB · Views: 281
  • KLONGUEBK2.jpg
    KLONGUEBK2.jpg
    174.1 KB · Views: 114
Mrss is not kidding. At least once, sometimes twice or even three times at the store (in my defense, I do live within walking distance). Even the maintenance people have started to say "hi."

But today...I get a call on my cell--"Hermes"--and then it hangs up!! I SMS my SA and call him a tease. He calls back and says he has something for me. I'm no stripper, so here is Miss Ardoise Kelly Longue in Swift:

Congrats on your gorgeous Kelly Longue :yahoo:. It has been on the back of my mind for the longest time as well (well, ok along with many other things). Any chance for some modelling pics? Btw, what's the dimensions for the Kelly Longue?

Thanks!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!
:party::party::party:
:drinkup::drinkup:

Asa, I am so happy you brought this beauty home! Did you not feel like the Queen :queen: today?

Adoise in Swift is beautiful! It's a great alternative to jet black, if you'd already be in all black for evening events!

Attachments

• Kelly Longue Adroise in Swift.jpg
    Kelly Longue Adroise in Swift.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 39,566