One final trip to the outlet...BIG SCORE!!! Check out the reveal!!!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. OMG, I am completely nuts. Today is my last day of vacation in Texas and the fam was taking a nap so I thought I'd sneak out for one last quick trip to the outlet (nevermind the other 5 times I've been there this week)!! I kept thinking to myself that I was crazy the entire 15 minute drive there. But it was only 15 minutes away so not 100% crazy...

Anyways, I walked in and straight to the back to the clearance section and what do I see on the arm of an associate walking towards me??????

2. What??? Yay, I'm here for a reveal!!!

3. all ready for a great reveal!

4. In the dustbag...

Attached Files:

5. Sabrina?? It looks satchely shaped.

6. im guessing sabrina too.

7. Here's a peak...I'm still completely excited that I found this!!

Attached Files:

8. ok not a sabrina

9. Now I have no idea. It's definitely black though. LOL

10. I wish it was a Sabrina!! That would've been the only next best thing to this!! Although I really want the purple patent Sabrina I don't think that's hitting the outlets yet so I'll have to wait a bit longer...

Here's some more...

Attached Files:

11. I cant wait!

12. Oh butterfly print!! More, more, more!!!!

13. BUTTERFLY TOTE!! It was $309 with 50% off!!! They had JUST opened a box in the back and was carrying them to the register to check the price to mark the tags. They said they only got 6 and they sold out immediately to the 6 lucky people who happened to be standing right there at that moment :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

Attached Files:

14. Now my only issue, which I know someone will help me find a solution here, is that it does not have ANY structure at all!!! I want to use this as my school bag (and I'll return the Bonnie tote) but I want some structure. I was thinking maybe a purskett or something similar - what would work best for this size of bag??

Oh, I'm still so excited...it's SO BEAUTIFUL and I think will hold up really well since the material is slicky and will wipe right off with a cloth or baby wipe!! I LOVE IT!!!

15. Freakin' sweet find! I so wanted a tote like that, but hubby said I couldn't pay that much for a bag to carry wet beach towels in.

That print is so cool. Congrats!!