One-day coupon: $50 exclusive offer February 3 only at NM Last Call Store

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 Early Access is now open to Nordstrom card members! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale. We're also giving away eight $200 gift cards to 8 lucky TPFers during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. One-day coupon: $50 exclusive offer February 3 only at Neiman Marcus Last Call Store

2. Where?

3. o o o, where where where? i was just heading out to last call in an hr:smile:)

4. It's a printable email coupon for $50 off one item priced $100 or more. I got the email yesterday evening.

5. #5 Feb 3, 2010
    Last edited: Feb 3, 2010
    is it a one time use? could someone please forward me the email too? thank you!

6. Thank you for sharing! Too bad I can't get to a Last Call today.

7. Thanks Quincyc9 for posting a thread on this and thank youuu hawaiianorchid for posting the link to the coupon.
    I wonder if they'll let me use two of them. Has anyone tried yet?
    Well i guess i'll find out in a few hours after i get off of work.
    THANKS AGAIN EVERYBODY! GO PURSEFORUM TEAMWORK!
    Lol.

8. Glad you guys got the coupon. For some reason, I can't post links or use emoticons on this site. I used to be able to. I'm banned! Hhhmmmm!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice