One colour, two bags?

gatchie

O.G.
Jul 5, 2009
So, I recently bought a Percy in Cinnamon Stick and absolutely love, love the colour!! :heart:

Now, I'm considering buying either a Fran or a Hillier in the same colour. Am I just being silly? I already have a Hillier in black and, for this reason, I'm leaning towards a Fran...

Idk, I don't have a problem buying LVs with the same pattern, so I really don't understand why I'm so torn with buying two MBMJs in the same colour :smile:

Do any of you have two or more bags/pieces in the same colour? :smile:

If you love the color, why not have different styles in the same color? It's perfectly ok. If it makes your heart smile - by all means, do it.
Life is too short. :hugs:

I just recently bought two bags in Mink. I started with the Francesca, my first. I love it but it is so big! I started thinking about getting a Percy in the same color just to have something small but I changed my mind when Bloomingdale's had that promo a month or so ago. I am going to be living and traveling in Europe for 7 months and wanted to have a small-to-medium sized hands-free option, so I went with the Natasha, my third.

I have been thinking about selling the Francesca but that's because of the size, not that I have another bag in Mink.

Yep, I definitely do this all the time. I often become obsessed with a certain color and want everything in it. I have two bags in 'Smoke' a grey color which came out awhile ago in MBMJ, and at one point I had two MBMJ bags in Stone color, when I was obsessed with cream/ivory bags. I also love the Reef Blue color and have two bags plus a wallet in that color :smile: So yeah, I completely understand! Plus, Cinnamon Stick is SUCH a beautiful, rich neutral, I cannot blame you for wanting multiples!

It's good to hear that I'm not the only one thinking this way. Thanks for being such great enablers ;)

Now the hard part... a Fran or another Hillier. Or some other design.... LOL! ;)

Yep, I definitely do this all the time. I often become obsessed with a certain color and want everything in it. I have two bags in 'Smoke' a grey color which came out awhile ago in MBMJ, and at one point I had two MBMJ bags in Stone color, when I was obsessed with cream/ivory bags. I also love the Reef Blue color and have two bags plus a wallet in that color :smile: So yeah, I completely understand! Plus, Cinnamon Stick is SUCH a beautiful, rich neutral, I cannot blame you for wanting multiples!

I knowwwwww... Cinnamon Stick is like an "HG Brown" colour to me! I was afraid of colour transfer, but after I protected my Percy with Colonil products, I'm not so worried anymore :biggrin:

It's good to hear that I'm not the only one thinking this way. Thanks for being such great enablers ;)

Now the hard part... a Fran or another Hillier. Or some other design.... LOL! ;)

Yay! I am in total agreement with the other ladies, do what makes YOU happy and brush any haters off your (MbMJ)shoulder(bag)! I vote for a Fran or another design :smile: