One Cobalt MMS coming my way.....

1. Hi! We are running a fun little TPF community giveaway to win a new Polene bag! Head over to this thread to enter. Good luck!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Ok premature I know...the workshop is backed up, but just to make it official I have a large cobalt MMS with silver hardware coming my way, deposit made!

....and in case there is any doubt (which of course there isn't) .....Jackie is a true sweetheart!!! I :heart: Jackie!!

2. oooh! congrats! Can't wait to see it!

3. Congratulations! I have a bag coming in this color too and I am so excited to see it IRL!

4. I'm so excited!! I have the large MMS in cappuccino and this bag in this size suits me perfectly.....I can't wait to see it in this stunning color. Jackie promises this will be a knock-out.....she's never wrong!!

Can't wait to see everyone's pics!!

5. I think you need to make room for that Cobalt.......the Cappuccino might be taking up too much room. :graucho:

6. Amiga...:yahoo:congrats on what's probably going to be a knockout BE..sigh...the MMS is really an amazing purse and cobalt..yum..I can't wait to see pics...oh..btw...if you ever get tired of it...cobalt goes reeeeeaaaaallllly well with red hair..I'll even try tolerate the silver hardware...:graucho:

7. ^lol

8. Nice try Tessa......Those are 2 MMS sisters you're talking about. They need each other for company!

9. Thanks Gingey....After hearing how much Jackie loves this color and reading Bali's review I can't wait to see it IRL!! :nuts:

10. Oh, cobalt MMS sounds gorgeous! Congrats!

11. :popcorn:I really want to see this! Congrats Ms. Lizardo! It sounds delish!:yes:

12. Thanks CB....I can't wait to see all the spring and bespoke bags start rolling in!!

13. ^you and me both:graucho:

14. When is MS. Cobalt due to arrive? Can't wait!!

15. Congrats - it will be incredibly stunning :nuts: and it sounds very nice that you know a style/size that works well for you :tup:

Enjoy the anticipation. . .