One Birkin to Rule Them All

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mayacamas

O.G.
Nov 8, 2008
Dear TPF'ers,

(Forgive the LOR expression)
Like a lot of people during this past year with CoVID I have been paring down my life and cleaning out my handbags/shoes. Last week I posted about my vintage Black box Birkin, but I have been thinking...

If you had only one Birkin, that you used everyday, what type of leather/exotic skin would it be and what color?

Thank you,
Maya

I do have only one Birkin. I don’t intend to add any others. Mine is vintage and is buffalo. It’s black and perfect for me. I didn’t plan on it, but a lovely tpf’er offered it, and I pounced. I don’t use it daily, as I’m primarily a clutch girl, although lately I’ve been wearing shoulder bags. But I do love every inch of my B. It’s about 20 years old, and hopefully it will serve someone else when I’m no longer using it. I’m a fan of vintage bags....I can identify with them, as I’m vintage (71) myself.

Perfect with hiking boots....
030D72F9-0ABD-43FE-8F40-0CBEB40F7CDD.jpeg

If I were to answer based on what I currently have, it being a one bag fit all - it will be my B30 BE Clemence PHW. I find that this one is both a neutral and pop of color at the same time, easy to use being it in clemence (although a little heavier) and with PHW, fits almost all my day to day activities.

Black Porosus B35. I assume that it has to be a bag within my collection. It was really tough choosing just one. At the end of the day, this was the bag that went to work a lot and got soaked in tea a little once. She also flew naked as my carry-on a few times and her handles got sticky from my dear niece's sticky hands. ;). It has visited the H spa since and still looks absolutely glorious.

I am 5'8" and can manage the size. A B35 can carry all of my puppies' items. My oldest one is 15 later this month. She needs her diapers, a harness, treats and her eye drops.

Status
Not open for further replies.